Travelers Aid Volunteer
A Travelers Aid volunteer brings
experience and a friendly smile
to guests needing help at DFW
Program volunteers, volunteer
board members and staff
members visit before the annual
holiday recognition luncheon.
Travelers Aid Dallas/Fort Worth
BECOME A TRAVELERS AID VOLUNTEER
- Do you have travel experience?
- Have you worked for an airline or in the travel industry and want to stay in the
field? Do you have foreign language skills that could be of assistance to
- Do you love the Metroplex area and can get to DFW International Airport?
- Do you just like to help people?
BRING YOUR TALENTS TO OUR TEAM!
Travelers Aid volunteers have provided a helping hand to travelers and their families
at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport since 1984. Travelers Aid Dallas/Fort Worth
needs volunteers to contribute their enthusiasm, passion, knowledge & willingness
to help others!
WHAT DO VOLUNTEERS GAIN?
Volunteers are able to practice creative problem solving & use communication skills,
including foreign languages.
TRAVELERS AID PROVIDES:
- TRAINING with experienced volunteers
- INFORMATION about airport/airlines operations and the DFW metro area
- OPPORTUNITIES to assist people with travel challenges
- Airport Aficionados
- Travel Enthusiasts
- Community volunteers
- PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
WHAT DO TRAVELERS AID VOLUNTEERS DO?
- WELCOME visitors and passengers
- CONNECT passengers with airport services such as paging, lost and found,
hotels, motels, restaurants, area attractions and ground transportation.
- ANSWER questions about Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and the
Metroplex area, & give directions and flight information.
- WORK a weekly 4-hour shift between 8 a.m. & 6 p.m.
- PARK free in airport lots during training and work hours.
If you are interested in becoming a Travelers Aid volunteer, have questions or want
more information, please click on the email link below.
To print a volunteer application, please click on the application link below. (Please
note the application is a Microsoft Word document) Please complete the application
and return via fax to Bruce Freeman at 972.973.4425, email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to P.O. Box 610042; DFW Airport, TX 75261.